YOU ARE NOT STUCK
I believe that far too many of us live defeated lives, settling for the mediocre and mundane, jaded by the crazy world around us.
As Christian women, however, we are called to the ABUNDANT LIFE because we are daughters of the Most High God!
Maybe, right now, you…
- Feel exhausted every day
- Have a schedule that is bursting at the seams
- Feel alone, unsupported, and/or underappreciated
- Can’t ever seem to get ahead
- Carry around a lot of excess weight, whether physically and/or emotionally
- Feel stuck in a job you don’t really love
- Really wish you had more time for yourself
Wouldn’t you rather…
- Know the freedom of choosing to say ‘yes’ to what is best for you?
- Feel that you have the support and encouragement you need?
- Feel heard, seen, and appreciated?
- Know why you are here on the planet, and how to live a life full of purpose and meaning?
- Have time to rest & relax, and maybe even time to try pursuing that thing you keep putting off until “some day”?
- Feel confident, strong, bold, and capable as a Christian woman?
- Finally release all of the things that are holding you back and weighing you down?
The purpose of the Life, Unleashed blog is to remind you of who you were created to be, and to teach you how to go from weak to WARRIOR, to level up your faith, and to learn to live life unleashed!
For far too much of my own life, I “played small”, living with a lot of fear and anxiety, and even suffering from panic attacks. I would cry myself to sleep at night, and beg God to change things for me. My spouse wasn’t the support I needed, and my family acted like my issues weren’t that big of a deal.
But God, in His faithful, patient, and loving way, slowly helped me to open my eyes and realize that I wasn’t without hope — that my mindset was what was holding me back from living the life He created me to live.
Through journaling, reading, and personal study — as well as a willingness to fight for what God promised me — I learned how to change my perspective, begin to see who I really am, start taking my thoughts captive, and stop living as a victim in my own life. And, while I’m still learning how to walk in this freedom, myself, I can confidently proclaim that I have been freed from my anxiety and panic attacks, and I am growing in my faith and boldness on a daily basis.
I want to help YOU learn to find this freedom, as well! You don’t need to have it all figured out to get started. The only things you need are a willingness to change, faith in who God is (which you’ll learn more about, here on the blog)… and maybe a
bit of fiery anger at the devil for trying to kill your dreams, steal your joy, and destroy your future!
Let’s take back our lives, Sisters! We are WARRIORS of the Kingdom of God! No more living defeated lives.
7 Things to Know About Finding Your Purpose
So many people struggle to find their purpose in life... but, what if you don't have one?
Grab my quick guide to learn more about Finding Your Purpose, and stop stressing about whether or not you're doing what you're "supposed" to be doing!
I am a married mom of two teens, and we live in SW Ontario, Canada. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFP + ENFP (an ambivert!), and I am a multi-passionate, fiercely-independent, creative dreamer. I’m also an artist, visionary, reader, and lover of music, dancing, and sunshine.
In 2013, I was finally able to pursue my lifelong dream of self-employment, and I’ve had a blast learning how to do business online, and figuring out what methods and ideas work best for me (which ones fit best with my own unique blend of personality, skills, and preferences).
Teaching via my blog doesn’t feel like “work” to me, as it has always just been a natural extension of who I am. It took me several years to figure this out (ha!), but I am loving where I am at now, and where I can see things going in my future.
Feel free to follow me on social media: